Saturday, May 21, 2005

The one where he wore a newspaper...

So I'm homeless now. If you want to find me, i'll be sitting in some park, with my computer on my lap, naked except for a newspaper.

I'm Kidding. I did, though, wear a newspaper last night. We were playing truth or dare jenga (actually "Tumbling Blocks" because jenga was 10 bucks, and "Tumbling Blocks" was 3... um - there's no contest here) at claire's "shindig," and one of the blocks that we authored was "run around the room wearing only a newspaper" So - When i pulled that block, I went into the bathroom, got naked, and dressed myself in a newspaper. That was extremly entertaining. I do have a picture of it thanks to claire, lol - but i'm not sure if i'm willing to show that to all of you.

It was really nice to meet all of claire's friends. They seem really cool - and funny when they've had a bit of alcohol, too.

I skipped my sister's regatta this morning. I had to be up at quarter to 6. I should have gone, and I wanted to go, but i think that would have put me at a grand total of 4 hours of sleep over 2 days, with of course, a little help from mr. red bull. It didn't give me wings, but it kept my eyes open. So i slept through my mom waking me up, so i didn't get a chance to go to that. But - june 4, and 5 is the pittsford regatta, so i'll definitely be there cheering my sister on.

The previous night simon rachel claire and i went to phillips european. Really great desserts. If you come visit rochester, there are things you have to do. Go eat a plate; go get a cup of coffee from javas; visit mendick; and eat a dessert from phillips european. I dunno if that's all true, but if i were visiting rochester, i'd go do that stuff.

Then we went and authored truth or dare jenga. Which you already know one of the dares. Which is fun. It's kind of like how on the back of the game, they would put an example of what one of the elements of the game might be. So on the back of this game, i'm going to write "Run around the room in only a newspaper!" and then we can market it. cool.

Does anyone else just eat tuna? Like, you make tunafish (with the mayo and such) and then instead of putting it on crackers, or a sandwich... you just bust out the fork and go to town? I think it's the most amazing thing. But i think it gives me indigestion, given the location of my blogging, as of right now.

And with that, it's time to end.

"During last period yesterday, the majority of the senior class assembled in the parking lot. Many of the students were cutting class to do so, directly violating provisions in the Conduct Code. The students were smoking cigars, and one group attempted to enter the building with their cigars lit. With five minutes left in the period, the remainder of the group entered the building and proceeded to yell and bang on doors and lockers. The group was confronted by the administration and told to heave the building immediately. Though some students did comply, a large number of students proceeded to the second floor. One of our library windows was shattered as a result."
~Second paragraph, Letter to Senior Parents, dated May 23, 2003

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Playing truth or dare Jenga was quite the experience! I learned some things about you that I could have been better off not knowing - lol jk. Props to you for doing/saying everything on the blocks though.

btw - if anyone wants to see that picture of mendick and he won't show it, I also have it. just ask :) i'm kidding...(kinda)

Anonymous said...

ah, the lies of the mcquaid administration. bullshit, all of it. oh well, what can you do

and claire, i'd like to see the picture. please, send it my way sometime ;)

"The students gave into mob mentality..."

Eric Richie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eric Richie said...

I'm impressed mendick, there were actually things left to tell that you hadn't already let slip?!? kudos man, and who the hell would come to rochester and visit your sorry ass? j/k, I will once I can get the details worked out (hopefully)

Anonymous said...

haha mendick posted on the shitter...amazing...I'll have to try it some time since my mom's apartment is wifi. Anyway...Claire, I too would like to see that picture so head on over to my website to grab my IM, or email or whatever and send it my way...mwhahaha! j/k but seriously...i'd like to see it.

Matt said...

you already sent it to tony and sarah! it's probably already on the internet! of course, it will be at www.hotornot.com and reaching a ranking of 10 billion already. (um, joke)

"Our underclassmen must realize that yesterday's behavior is unacceptable and must not be repeated in the future."

They must realize that the administration had a giant DILDO up their ass as well.

Yeah eric, i had more to divulge - i am an open book. mostly.

way to change your post btw

and steve, i do appreciate the dodgeball reference in that comment. "jk... but seriously, i'd like to see it" lol - that was so WHITE

Tony said...

Well mendick, first of all, go read/comment on my most recent blog which you have not done yet (ahem). Secondly, that picture is hilarious, mendick in only newspaper? nuff said. and lastl empty space ( )

Blog Archive