Sunday, May 22, 2005

The one where "I think conan o'brian is funny"...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7935916/site/newsweek/


^^ That will explain the title. I mean, if you havne't seen the "you are lame" movie you won't understand that. aw crap, whatever - i'll go find it. hold on. oh right - here it is:

http://matt.mendick.youarelame.com/

yeah, um, it's not working for me. oh well - in it, it said "you think conan o'brian is funny" implying that if you do, you are lame. anyway - he most certainly is in the above link. read it - and laugh. It's about the future of television. Seriously, read it.

in fact, i'm gunna play a little NOT PRON on your ass right now. Go read the article, and tell me how many years conan has been on tv. Then - when you figure that out, plug the number into this web address

www.pitt.edu/~mtm18/#.html

There you will find the rest of this post.

oh man, this is gunna be great! See you there!

2 comments:

Eric Richie said...

way to go with the not pronishness (could I add any more suffixes to that word?) but it was quite original and for that you get mad "e-props"

I also found the article funny so I guess that makes me lame as well

Anonymous said...

lame as well. good ol' conan.

and, your not pron link is flawed. he said that he was on tv for "nearly" 12 years. meaning he's been on for 11. meaning you suck. so there

3am? you sly dog you. have fun shopping. laterz

Blog Archive