Thursday, May 19, 2005

The one where he went to work...

"Ding dong, ding dong, ding dong, ding dongggggggg - Hey - Let's go to work! [who the fuck are you?!]"

Sorry - it's a remix of song from a longgggg time ago. Ahh to be young again. Are you kidding? Being young sucked - I like being "semi young" but "semi grown up" - it's a good age. 19's nice.

I went to work today (hence the song) - public abstract baby. I did everything. I scanned (most of the day) which is pretty much just keeping a record of all the crap they're about to destroy. I stood in line (for like 10 min in the beginning of the day). I like the clerks - they're funny - and they were happy to see me. The one guy i'm working with who is also summer help, andy, was told he's not supposed to make friends with the clerks. He actually looked down on me when i told him that we were friends. Look buddy - i'm the law around here, and I'll do what i please. No, i'm kidding - but in all seriousness, it's pretty difficult not to become friends with the people you see and work with every day, if they're not complete jerks.

I also filed. Which was fun. You understand what filing is. You put shit in order. nuff said.

I also won 10 dollars today. Go instant scratch off tickets. I found 4 words!

I just got back from going to java's with claire. That was a lot of fun. We played the java's game and won - i saw matt crawford, as well as two of amanda's friend's from UB. They were a lot happier to see me than i kind of thought they'd be. But jon and cory are cool guys anyway, so i knew they wouldn't hold a grudge. We also played the "do i look like that guy that works here" game - but i lost at that one apparantly, becuase I do not look like the guy who works there. Don't ask why i thought he did. I just did. We talked about many things unbeknownst to you, because um, you weren't there, mo fo so why should I divulge that precious information to you, the non-javas goer, this evening? Even the most brilliant answer will not grant you access, so there. :-p

But now, it's 1:11, and um, i can't believe i'm going to sleep. But i really am tired - i fell asleep already tonight. What a pussy.

~Mendy: What it means to be from mendon.
~Mendy: The other, other, other white meat.
~Mendy: He's a bad mother fucker.

Pick your favorite ending.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you forgot one:

~Mendy: I have no asshole

~Simey: Don't ever fucking call me Simey

Anonymous said...

Dude I hate java..and C...and FORTRAN, et al.
Kiwanis chick on may 20th baby! woot woot!

Anonymous said...

chicken*

Tony said...

those endings sucked, way to go mendick... no j/k, that was pretty clever, and the other, other, other white meat? i'll say ;-) ok mendick, and others, i'm gonna run time to relax (and yeah steve kiwanis chicken is awesome... but java's is too)

Eric Richie said...

He's a bad mother fucker... Just because it doesn't apply whatsoever. I agree with steve, programming sucks

Blog Archive