Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The one where he was so happy, he could just shit...

Hahaha, I bought a shot glass. It says "I'm so happy, I could just shit" on it. If you know me, you will think this is very entertaining, because I tend to divulge when I'm doing this act quite frequently. I mean, I divulge that i'm doing it, not that i do it quite frequently. Although, sometimes that sodexho food...

I played poker last night and lost. That's ok, because claire won - haha, i'm sure it was quite the boost for her poker self-esetem because she had never played before, so winning on your first try has gotta be pretty hot. Then we watched "without a paddle" which should have been titled "without a brain" because it was so stupid. But that's ok, becuase it's fun to watch a movie and "laugh at it, not with it" right? haha ;-D

Simon and I just visited meredith - we picked her up for lunch - man it's good to see her. We ended up going to Nick Tahou's which was fabulous! Woah, sorry for the gay there. Um, anyway, I've never been to Tahou's so it was quite the experience. I ate my entire plate. Simon and Mere didn't finish theirs. Pansys.

Allison keeps iming me - rather, her virus keeps iming me. She's got an aim virus. It's fucking annoying. So i sent her a link to fix it.

Woah, brian just called me. I'm wiping a computer. Should be fun. I should use this as my opportunity to create a boot disk. Wait, crap. Stupid microsoft. They don't want me making copies of their software and giving it to people! What a drag.

I start working at public abstract tomorrow. you know what that means. I have to either find a dress shirt that I can wear that doesn't have really long sleeves which "makes me look like a dick," or I have to go shopping. I think I might want to go shopping. Could be fun. I haven't been shopping in a long time. Who wants to go shopping with me?

While you sit at your computer and wait for my next post, go to read the "worst foods to eat over a keyboard" article linked in my profile. Very good life lesson right there, my friend.

~Philip G. Judge, S.J.

3 comments:

Eric Richie said...

sure I'll go with... oh that's right, nm

screw microsoft (I know alarms are going off right now at their secret bunker somewhere in redmond), you have that sp2 cd from sarah right (you know the one of mine that we left in her computer) feel free to use it dude

Anonymous said...

Ha you said sorry for the gay. Thanks for all the fish. That movie was lame too. If you saw it then you know what I'm talking about...otherwise too bad on you, go shit in a boot.

Matt said...

Haha, yeah dude - i saw the movie. I think i should read the book, then see it again. I fell asleep during the 2nd quarter, but saw the rest. Very.. um, interesting.

Blog Archive