Monday, May 16, 2005

The one where he "brought his green hat!"...

You know that line from old school, where will farrel is "gunna go streaking!" and he runs through snoop dog's concert? And as he's naked and trying to get snoop to come with him, he tells snoop's right hand man to "bring your green hat"? Yeah, well I was that guy yesterday, as I was wearing a green hat. Not quite like his, but definitely green, and fuzzy.

(I went to the lilac festival yesterday, and because the wind was really bad, and i needed a hat, I decided to buy one from those vendor dudes - I was almost going to get a boa too, but i figured that the monstrosity on my head was enough)

We listened to the "east rochester all-stars" - i guess one of rachel's former teachers was a member - he played bass. They were good. Although the most entertaining part of that, was the old dudes dancing down in front. He fell down once, but kept on truckin. The sad part is, he's probably a better dancer than I am. The other shirtless and short-short wearing old dude with the killer tan, and the santa-like beard was pretty humorous as well.

Do not lick anti-viral tissues. Unless of course, you are inquisive, and want to see what all the fuss is about. They're a bit bitter, and kind of sour.... and have dots on them for no apparent reason. Also - do not attempt to get someone else to lick a tissue against their will. It will just make them uncomfortable and think you're trying to get them to do drugs or something.

Being that I was exhausted from the other night, I fell asleep on the couch at 8:30 and woke up at 11:30. I proceeded to be WIRED until about 3:30. That was fun. Late night TV is usually pretty entertaining, except on sunday nights. It's absofuckinglutly horrible.

And here I am, unable to speak because each morning, I lose my voice. Like clockwork. Except you can't tell time to my voice being gone. That'd be so cool if you could though.

~Tony's compaq 1024 monitor

3 comments:

Eric Richie said...

*note to self: continue to not lick tissues, especially anti-bacterial ones*

why the hell would you want to lick a tissue anyway? but if you don't want old guys to show you up while dancing just make sure to get drunk first, then anything you do becomes entertaining (although tony doesn't seem to think so)

ps you should have bought the boa, it would let you play a fag easier next time we're in shadyside

Tony said...

i have NO idea why you liked a tissue, but whatever floats your boat, or curbs your enthusiasm (sp?). and "here here!" to taking naps at 8:30! that's my kind of thing. Anyway, props to you for sending a shout out to my monitor... we all know it's hard core... annnd about 12 years old (or more). Ok time for me to sleep, and it's NOT 8:30 :-0

Anonymous said...

Tony...I want that monitor. It is the essence of my very being, and I need to possess it.

Blog Archive