Sunday, May 01, 2005

The one where he spent his last night in pittsburgh...for a while...

It's 3:18. I'm sitting at my computer, in a bare room, with the flourescent lights shining down on my hat covered head. My hair is greasy from the sweating i did earlier, loading my life back into my car. It's always kind of funny to see everything that's important to you shoved in the backseat of a vehicle (which I might add, bottoms out a whole lot more often at the moment...) I still have a few things to shove back in there - a broken monitor with the sign "System Report: Everything is fine. Nothing is ruined. [OK]" on it, a christmas tree with lead coating, 2 standup lamps, my computer, my bedspread.. um that may have to get trashed - not quite enough room.... maybe. And a red and white umbrella. Can't freaking forget the umbrella. Oh, and a decomposing orange trapped in a plastic pumpkin covered in duct tape. The bet: What color will it be when we crack it open next semester?

Aside from that, I'm just trying to be complacent with my life. Things are changing - going home, not being at pitt, these of course coming hand in hand. Things will be fun at home though, maybe have some rockin parties at the cottage. Maybe some people will come visit me... and maybe I'll come visit people in their respective home towns. I've got it - Take a week off, and like travel the east coast. Hit up all the cool cities - Pittsburgh, Scranton, some-town-where-eric-lives-that-I-can-never-remember, maybe allentown.... Could be cool. The job will be different - or at least, I hope it'll be different. Maybe I'll work for brian and then do some other job part time. That'd be hot. Full time at public and then doing mycomputerguy crap was a whole lot of work. I came back to school to relax this year.

Here's to rest and relaxation during the break from school! *clang ching clang*

Good night everyone - have safe trips back, and have an awesome summer too.

The Mendizzle.

No comments:

Blog Archive