Sunday, May 01, 2005

The one where he blogged from schenley park...

Yeah, um, haha. I thought i wasn't going to post anymore from pgh, but apparantly, I was wrong. I moved out at like 11 o'clock today, and decided to drive around and find some place to chill till lunch. Me and my thorougly packed car are chillin at shenley park, where apparantly, outside their gift shop is free wireless. I knew this because of the giant "FREE WIRELESS" sign displayed outside on the corner. I think after i'm done chilling on the internet for a few minutes, I may head inside and check out what's going on in there. Maybe pick up a momento or two of pittsburgh. Maybe not - it's a park gift shop. How cool could it be?

It's a really nice day, and righth above phipps, i can see the cathedral poking it's head out. It's a mad house down there in oakland, given that it's graduation day. None of you are graduating, so a good luck wish would be out of the question for this paragraph. As I drove down forbes ave, I looked over at pamelas restaurant. Oh man, the people outside there waiting for a place to sit is incredible. Granted there are like 50 people outside, and they'll all get in within like 10 min, given the speedy service inside, but still - that's a lot of people.

The little weather thingy at the bottom of my screen should read "Sunny, and Windy enough to blow your monitor back and forth so that you can't read what you're typing" So with that, I'm gunna hop back into the car where I can enjoy the sunshine without being blown away. Peace out pittsburgh. I've been saying the "peace out" thingy a lot lately. How did I get sucked into that? "double-U dot eeee dot."

Gone fishin'
~Matt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we'll just go ahead and make this a combined comment for all three "final" postings from Pittsburgh. For starters, Eric lives in some rendition of the spelling of Lewisburg,PA not Allentown, so you had it right with the person plus word for city but it was Lewis not Allen. Furthermore, I hope everyone does indeed have an awesome summer and I hope not too much time passes without me seeing you guys ;-). So to all of you reading this, enjoy the friendly confines of Rochester, Scranton, Lewisburg, or wherever else you may be. But remember, in August the loving arms of Pittsburgh will be wide open to embrace you all...happy summer all :-)

Anonymous said...

tony, that was the cutest comment ever. it totally made me :-D

oh yeah, i'm supposed to comment on the entry, not the comments...whoops. so yeah, very well-said mendick. i'm glad you're back in ra cha cha cha safely, but i'm pissed that you forgot to take a picture of your piled-high car. i'll get over it though, at least i think it will *tear*. in the meantime, yay for deadaim!

Blog Archive