Saturday, April 30, 2005

The one where he choked...

Oh yeah - He choked alright. Er... I choked alright. Hardcore. On a shot of rum. Jacquins or something - it tasted pretty crappy. I tried to drink it in two gulps, which was stupid. And so I coughed, and I coughed, and I coughed, for the rest of the night. And then I decided to take another shot of vanilla vodka, which was supposed to taste good, but it was slightly overshadowed by the fact that I choked on that one too. Crap. I suck.

Tonight is the last night I'll have in pittsburgh for this semester. It's really sad. Tony'll be gone, Sarah'll be gone, Dave left this morning - paul's here, but screw him - just kiddin buddy ;) But I'm going to be packing all this crap into my car by myself. Um, I'm not actually sure if it's all going to fit. Oh well, if not, i'll just throw stuff out. I don't need this anymore, I don't need this anymoreeee. (strongbad... duh).

Um, this is just getting stupid. I'm drained, and i just want to go to sleep again. And I definitely don't want to make the drive home tomorrow. I just want to stay here for a few more weeks and just relax. But - apparantly that's not the deal. Rah-cha-cha, here I come

"you are an idiot - ha hahaha haaaa"

~Matt

1 comment:

Eric Richie said...

if I had been able to choose I would still be there as well, look on the bright side though, at least you get to go back to a city, I'm out in the country and it's already boring as hell since no one's home yet

Blog Archive