Friday, May 06, 2005

The one where he realized he doesn't live in a college dorm anymore...

Yeah, so I think that I can talk about this without pissing tony off, for once. Realization #457 that I am not living in a college dorm at this time:

You cannot just flush whatever you please down a toilet, anymore.

Yeah, that's right. I needed to use the plummer's golden tool: The plunger. Now, i realize that I just used 2 colons in one entry, but they were most definitely necessary - besides, how else would you have set up what Realization #457 was? Yeah, that's right. Didn't think so. Now this wasn't any big undertaking, ya know - unclogging my toilet, but it was still a realization for me. The high powered flow of a commercial throne is just not there! One must rely on the laws of gravity for "matter expulsion" from the bowl of goodness. What the hell! Everyone should have one of those high power goodies that just whisk away anything you throw at it!

(For those who care, this "problem" was not realized because of the junker plates, guaranteed)

Today I did (almost) absofuckinglutely nothing. I went to my grandparents to fix their email account issue (two internet companies, 4 email addresses, and excite.com doesn't have a freaking phone number).

Then several hours passed, and I found myself sitting at dinner with Sarah, Claire, and sarah's dad, THE PROV. Now, I'll tell you - that was one hell of a meal. That guy just cracks me up. He got mad at her when she belched loudly at the table. I normally don't get upset, but I can see why he got a little peeved - i think she did it just to piss him off, so that makes it both funny, and ok by me.

Went home, hung out for a bit with the rents and sister, then went to go hang out with sarah and claire a bit more. Movie night was fun - a little kettle corn, a little buttered corn, a little dodge ball - all made for a good time.

Now i'm back, and just realized that the majority of my post had to do with a toilet.

Cool.

~mendy out - no tony, not like that, i'm just leaving, get it? it's a joke.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, matt talking about a toilet. i'm suprised you didn't describe your defication to all of us. (please don't, i don't want to know)
wish i was home and not here, studying for finals and all that other junk. enjoy it. punk

Eric Richie said...

I think we've all had to come to that little realization about the plumber's "golden tool", I too miss to high pressure of the comercial comodes

Matt said...

Tony - Dude, i was refering to me talking about "bathroom things" such as clogging a toilet, or the like - i'm sure you understand now.

peace out my homdizzle

Blog Archive