Thursday, May 05, 2005

The one where ate two junker plates in the same day...

Yeah, so after I went to my mom's office for a few minutes, I was like "hm... I've got some time - i should go home and watch house m.d. and eat a junker plate." So i got the plate, went home, and ended up watching other random shit, cause house wasn't done -- oh well -- but so yeah, I ate that. It was goodddd, oh so good. Not a real "plate" i guess, but my stomach can't tell the difference, so it loved every indigestable bit of it. Oh man, i'm tired. sorry, just had to tell you that. Anyway, so after i ate the junker plate, i went and got my hair cut - but not before watching DOUBLE DARE 2000, and LEGENDS OF THE HIDDEN TEMPLE, where a few of the prizes on the two shows were super nintendo games, and moon shoes. One other funny prize that i saw was this:

The announcer is like real quiet in saying the first part:
"A 50 dollar savings bond." And then continues by saying, "given by melody pops!!!" Oh man, i was like, a candy company donated a savings bond? I mean, a savings bond is a good prize for these kids, but it was so funny how quiet they said they actual prize, and then the really loud "MELODY POPS!!!" Anyway, so that was what I did before my haircut.

I haven't been to get a haircut in like two months. man i just wanna say how tired i am. oh man. anyway sorry - It was such a cool experience to get it cut again. She did a good job - didn't take too much off, so i'm still sporting the longer hair, which i'm digging lately. I haven't been back to my "Normal Stylist" in like half a year, so it was good to go back in there. I know you don't care who i get my hair done - odds are, i care about what it looks like 8000 times more than you do.

So i went home, finally to watch house, which finished downloading. It was a good episode, you should watch next week (tuesday nights 9 pm, fox) - Then, my mom called. "Matt, i'm going to tom wahls, what do you want me to get you for dinner?" "um... how about a junker plaatee...." So she brought that home, and I ate that with an amstel light. My sister flipped when she saw I had been drinking a beer. I'm like, "whaaaaaat??? It's one beer!" Wow, i'm really tired.

So after i hung out for a while, sarah picked me up again and we went to javas. It proved to be quite the experience once again. Gotta love hanging out with sarah and claire. Of course, more information got divulged to them - claire really wanted me to finish telling her what things got told during the imfamous "never have I ever" game. So i did. of course - no resistance whatsoever.

*yawn, yawn, yawn*

Not me - this entry.

So here I am falling asleep, watching some weird girl perform on the set of jimmy kimmel in her underwear. I'm trying to figure out wtf is going on, but i think I'll never know. And I'm ok with that.

Ok, so unless you missed it, i'm really tired, so i'm going to bed. What is it about rochester that makes me tired at such an early hour? I don't get it.

Good night - There are entirely too many spaces in between paragraphs in this entry.

~matt ;)

6 comments:

Eric Richie said...

Ok, so maybe I'm just an idiot but I have a question... WTF is a junker plate!?!?!?!

also is it just me or was the font really freaking big for most of that? (sorry I'm also getting tired so I'm being picky)

anyway whatever a junker plate is it must be good, maybe if I road trip up there I can experience one first hand

Anonymous said...

i'll go in order:

house is a good show.

two "junker plates" in one day is "absofuckinglutely" disgusting.

you bet hanging out w/me and claire is always a good time ;-) don't you forget it!

and...

the thing about rochester that makes you so tired is the perpetual coldness and cloudiness

peace out home boy.

Matt said...

yeah.. um, i'm fixing the font right meow. it looks stupid.

and a junker plate, is a take off of an original rochester "thing"-- let me define:

A Garbage Plate, Trash Plate, or any other "Plate" is a paper plate where there are homefries (tom wahls uses french fries), mac salad, 2 cheeseburgers, hamburgers, or hot dogs, on top, and a shitload of ketchup, mustard, and hotsauce.

it's simply the most amazing thing you'll ever taste in your life.


haha yeah sarah, cloudy and cold it is, but pgh was cold and cloudy for a while, and i still had my 3 o'clock bedtime.

Oh well - i'll figure it out

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Well well, two junker plates in one day eh mendick? talk about making a date with the bathroom, and how mean that was to your stomach. Anyway, that font was too big and thanks for letting us know how tired you were. That's all I've got mendick, until the next entry post haste... (right buddy?) i'm out.

Matt said...

Dave - sorry dude, but she might end up reading that - um, either one of the involved people- you're only getting me in trouble once for that shit buddy ;)

Ahh the power of that little garbage can.

Although, yes indeed, that's what friends were for.

Blog Archive