Saturday, May 07, 2005

The one where he discovered...

That driving at the speed limit at night, while listening to jack johnson, is incredibly soothing. I was driving back from java's, where I met sam for a bit of catching up and such, and so i flipped on the cruise control, set it to 60, and went on home. I listened to the smooth tunes of mr. johnson, and went. Changing langes felt cooler, flipping the brights on felt cooler, even putting the brakes on was just so damn cool.

What the hell is wrong with me.

Hm... So what else? I paced around my house pretending to do laundry, and then when my sister called me for lunch, I took that exit. I took simon's advice and had a salad. It's good, and good for you! It was a good salad, but it was also good to hang out and chat with the sis again.

Then I went to visit sarah at rite-aid. Won't be seeing her for a bit, so i figured i'd go say goodbye. After spending a half hour trying to find the right rite-aid, I finally did - (i played a little practical joke on her with the phones - i thought it was amusing) Then we had to go pick up a pizza. Apparantly, they ordered for this one place, but when sarah got there to pick it up, they were closed for lunch. What kind of restaurant closes for lunch!?

I returned home, and then went out for dinner at the great wahls of tom with the rents, then to The Interpreter - which is, btw, a good movie - I enjoyed it at least.

Then everything was fine. Nothing was ruined. So happy for ya. ;-D you know what i'm talking about

This post was quite the "what did you do today hunny" post, but they all can't be winners. Some have to lose. Some have to come in 3rd. Some have to fall on their face halway through the race. What? I haven't the slightest clue.

~MC Hawking, Out

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...you sound like a 60 year old man...

good ol' rachacha. can't wait until i'm there again. 3 more days. we'll have to celebrate w/ a blue cheeseburger or something. good ol' wahls of tom.

peaced
what we need more of is science

Anonymous said...

I didn't comment on the last one so I figured I'd make up for it on here. I'm glad you liked The Interpreter mendick, that's given me the motivation to go see it at some point, cuz I thought it looked pretty good but didn't want to be disappointed if it sucked, but since you say it's good then I feel good about it now. Ummmm, that's all from me for now. Later.

Anonymous said...

thanks for coming to visit me at work :-) i'll never look at prescription number 6969 the same way again...

it was fun running errands with you. if it wasn't for your sense of direction i probably would have ended up at mcdonald's in the village of fairport looking for the pizza i ordered from costello's.

Blog Archive