Tuesday, May 03, 2005

The one where he lost...

I lost at the java's game today. You know, the game where when you go to java's, if you see someone you know that you didn't know was going to be there, you win. Well, i lost. I saw people that I knew were going to be there, but thats all. I went with Sarah and Claire, and leah and her two friends from highschool met up with us too. Christina and Mo. They seemed really cool - glad we all talked instead of it being like two separate conversations. They now know more about me than I think was prudent for my first introduction, but that's becoming my calling card lately. Divulging lots of dirty information about myself. It's actually fun - you should try it. I love javas so much. I should go back there again tomorrow.

I've got pill mouth - This weird taste that I get in my mouth about 2 hours after I take my antibiodics. Today's the last day I take them, so no more of that. It's kind of like the bitter aftertaste that you get from coffee, but much stronger, and it doesn't go away with toothpaste.

The first day back from pgh was kind of interesting. I figured out that some banks do close at 4 o'clock here - like mine. I had no idea. Well, at least monday through wednesday. I guess that can wait until tomorrow. I'm really kind of sad that I haven't heard from a few people from pitt that I was kind of hoping i'd still have contact with this summer. Maybe they don't get online as much at home as they do at school. Maybe they hate me. Haha, maybe not - but it's sucky nonetheless. Oh well, I guess i'll live.. or something.

I'm so bored, that I'm at the dlink website trying to find out if i can use my router as a "bridge" to increase the access quality inside my house. Wow, call me a dork but is that what any of you do at 12:15 at night? No? Didn't think so. I'm a dork.

Goodnight - i'm going to bed now. Screw this post. It's sucking major "cajones!"

stop at the shop, the stereo shop.

~mendy

2 comments:

Eric Richie said...

dude, one of these days the whole "telling every aspect of your sexual history to complete strangers" thing is gonna bite you in the ass (and it won't be a 2-pt conversion)... anyway I do stuff like the router thing too when I'm bored, and I'm bored right now, except that I have dialup and therefore a router is kinda usless, and as far as not talking to people since being home, just apply the c.t.f.o approach and don't worry about it, lots o people aren't on much in the summer

as you're so fond of saying.
"Peace Out Homie!"

Matt said...

good call "my brotha" [as white as possible]

i should cut out the sexual history thing, but it's just so damn entertaining to see the looks on their faces. i told the "tape" one last night. ohhh fuck.

And on ctfo, correct once again, i just need to actually do it. i'm trying, i swear.

Blog Archive