Tuesday, May 10, 2005

The one where he got a job...

Yeah, so it's not like a retail job or something solid, but i'm def working for brian again this summer. I'm gunna fix computers and such, which will be cool. Plus, it's flexible, which is what i really want. I'm also gunna plaster neighborhoods with little fliers advertising for it. Which is cool. I get 10 bucks every time someone uses him to got a flier.

To figure all this out, I went to lunch at this new restaurant, Camille's, on park and berkley. Hot place, btw - they serve up sandwiches and such, and really good at that. Great location, and really nice looking inside. So if you're in the rochester area and you want to grab a bit to eat.... check that shiznit out. Plus, the guy who runs / owns it is a friend of brian's from h.s. (go mcq entrepreneurship)

Just got back from playing a bit of poker. I lost 15 bucks, but that's ok - I was up at the beginning every freaking game, but then i decided to not do anything right and lose it all in the end. Caught a couple of lucky breaks though. Anyway, it was a good time, and it was good to see evan, jurt and ester - as well as katie.

So i'm tired. Got my grade report in the mail today - yeah, um, it says everything that the online version said. I'm really not all that sure why they even send these out anymore. The university knows that 99.99 percent of their students check their grades online anyway. I think it's for like the .01 who are foreign, and only know the internet insofar as courseweb and working the webmail (which, um, I still can't do...I'm just that inept at using that damn portal)

So back to being tired -- that generally means i'm going to bed soon. Which is a good idea. I have a busy day of hiding fliers in non-illegal places of people's mailboxes tomorrow. Could be fun. Could get wet in the "isolated thunderstorms...." WAIT- they dissapeared! Cool. Weather forecasters suck. It's probably gunna pour the whole time tomorrow. Oh well - anyway, good night to everyone.

~mendy

1 comment:

Eric Richie said...

congrats on the job buddy, now you need to work your angles, after you leave a flyer you use an annonomous emailer to send them a virus

cha ching!

j/k btw

Blog Archive