Monday, May 09, 2005

The one where he celebrated mother's day...

Mother's day was nice today. Nice sunshine and such. I did a lot of mothers day related stuff and such, but not really noteworthy and probably doesn't need to be written down here.

My dad can't figure out how they build that house in 7 days like that. You know, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. He says it can't be done. I say it has to be. ya know, whatever - i think they do it. They have a lot of help, but they do it. Lots of that house is prefab anyway, they just have to put it together and put shit inside it.

I was glad to get a phone call today, it really lightened my spirits and such. I love getting phone calls. *grin*

And i'm lazy and going to stop here. Sorry to dissapoint, but i'm tired, and really don't feel like typing anymore. And i have nothing of merit to say. Except for the stuff i already said. Which had merit. Which is why I said it. oh god just hit "publish post."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not your best post matt, but that's ok, you'll do better the next time

Matt said...

not your best comment tony. that's ok, you'll do better next time

Anonymous said...

settle down kids.

Eric Richie said...

according to google translator cockeater in german is "Hahnesser"

not sure if it really is or not but you never know

Blog Archive