Thursday, April 14, 2005

The one where time got away from me...

So as many of you know, I don't really start my day on Tuesdays and Thursdays until like 6:00. Night classes, kick in then, and i have a 2.5 hour one each day. Well, today, instead of just going to class, pends, and then fuel, I have to go to class, get out early to go see the Boundary, which i waited until the VERY LAST day to go see. I mean, I lost my semester pass, so i first of all, coudln't get a ticket, and second of all, had to buy another ticket for face value *huff huff huff*. And then, so after i watch the show, i have to write the review on the play for tomorrow. Kind of jam packed.

This afternoon, mollie was very nice to make a purchase for me... ehem.. at a store that apparantly, for some reason, only sells things to people over the age of 21. um.. yeah. so thanks mollie! tonight will be interesting (of course, after i finish writing my paper. i would never try to write a paper impared. um. yah)

Tomorrow is the heinz chapel formal - and after that, i'm going to go play some 4 square, and eat at least one of their 1600 hot dogs that they're going to be cooking. That's ALOT of processed meat. but, 4 square at midnight, with hotdogs and other assorted free food sounds pretty damn good to me. AND, i get to do it while dressed up! suit and all. oh baby.

Saturday night, i'm not sure whether we're singing at the sounds of pleasure concert yet, but i know simon showed some interest in people hanging out that night, with perhaps a little... funky fluid. that could be a very good time as well.

Ok, i'm really just listing off what i'm going to do at this point. sorry about the bad post. perhaps tomorrow will be better... ;) I bet it will be.

until next time

c'est la vie -- dave, this is french.

No comments:

Blog Archive