Wednesday, April 13, 2005

The one where I get continually distgusted...

Oh man - it happened again. I was walking down the street, and I see a pretty girl - Now, i'm not saying that I'm out there walking around taking note of all the pretty girls I see - Please don't think i'm so horn dog. Anyway, that out of the way, the pretty girl I saw, of course, had a wonderfully attractive cancer stick in her mouth. For god's sake - if you're a girl, and you're pretty, could you please stop smoking? No, no, screw that - If you're someone, male or female, who is under the age of 30, could you remember the black lung you saw in elementary school and actually think about what you're doing? ASLDFJALKDSJFLAKSJdf;. pardon me for my querty flub.

Haha, that's a funny phrase. Querty Flub. That's what i'm going to call that from now on.

Definition:
"Querty Flub": The random key-hitting that expresses distress of some sort, and should be excused by the reader as an outlet of stress.

I like it that one ^.

Wow, this post is taking forever.

I'm sitting in alumni watching all the graduating seniors getting fitted for their gowns and such - walking around with University of Pittsburgh bags, and picking up information on class rings and such. It seems like I was just doing that at mcquaid.... wow - time has freaking flown by. I'm 2.5 weeks short of completing my sophomore year of college. That, my friends, is the definition of "freaky deeky"

Definition:
"Freaky Deeky" - no, i'm kidding, i'm not going to define another word.

But anyway, nostalgia aside, i'm going to end this piece.

Have a great day - enjoy this freaking weather - it's truly amazing to be outside... so i'm gunna go out there for a few to enjoy it.

(for those wondering, i'm inside alumni because i wanted to test out this cool, but incredibly flimsy hi-gain wifi antenna/pc card i just got in the mail - read the review on jiwire.com - hawking hi-gain wifi)

~G'day mates

(after - post clarification - If you are a pretty girl, i'm not saying that you smoke. Certainly not. I know a lot of pretty girls that do not smoke. I'm just expressing my distaste in general about people smoking, and it was that one thing in the first place that reminded me of how stupid it is. Um, that's all. I hope you all don't think i'm a jerk. Hopefully you understand what i'm saying)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

without your posts, the amount of humor in my life would noticeably decrease. thank you mendick, for always being good for a laugh *tear*

Blog Archive