Saturday, April 16, 2005

The one where I'm not emo...

Actually, I am kind of emo. I mean I'll listen to emo music and such, because i like how it sounds, but i'm not all whiny and whatnot. When I get all emo, like in the previous post at the end, it's all like positive emo and whatnot. Just clarifying that.

So I sat alone in the dark today and cried. I was drinking water, and as i looked at the droplets on the inside of the bottle, they reminded me of the tears.....

Oh no fucking way! that's so not me!

On to something more real. Went to the formal last night, which was hot. 4 pends went, including myself, and we had a good time. we were "cutting a rug" on the dance floor. we made fools of ourselves. we danced to dave matthews. (which um, is pretty damn well near impossible to do without looking like a moron). we went to 4 square after that. there were quite a few people there. it was pretty cool.

But my feet hurt. I wonder if it's from jumping around so much on that floor. Maybe it's the shoes. All i know is that my instep feels like it has a crack running down the center of it. that would suck. i think i should go to student health. no, not for my foot, but for my head - maybe i have a sinus infection. maybe i should get some antibods. that'd be good.

Well it's time to head out - out to see a movie with tony sarah and marilyn, and then back here to chill with some more people. that'll be fun :)

tenacious d, out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you...you rock man

Blog Archive