Sunday, April 17, 2005

The one where he ...[gasp]... did some work!...

Haha, oh don't get all excited - I didn't do all that much. I just read a play that was due tomorrow, and I've started an assignment that's due in like a week. Planning ahead, I know - strange.

My sickness seems to kind of be going away, and is being replaced by wonderful allergies. I'm allergic to grass pollen, which my dr deduced when I was younger, as my symptoms are worse at night with the windows open than during the day. And, given that grass pollen is stronger during the night than during the day, grass pollen is it. So - now that spring has stared in pittsburgh, I'm getting ready for the fun that comes along with it. Gotta go get some tissues.

Saw "Guess Who?" last night - it's kind of a meet the parents style movie, only the guy that is meeting the parents is ashton kutcher, and his fiancee's black family doesn't know he's white. It um, was kind of predictiable, but it was cute nonetheless. We (tony, sarah, marilyn and I) saw it at the southside works theater - Wow - What a theater. The theater itself (like, the room where the movie was shown) was smaller than I expected, but the seats were really nice, and everything was really new. I'll def be going there again.

Now- what you don't know, is that tony just cut my hair. I decided that I was fed up with having long hair, so he gave me a buzz cut. You know what? There is no way I could pull that one off. No, he just cleaned up my neck - I think I'm just gunna wait till i go home to get a hair cut. No more supercuts debacles.

But indeed I had a fun time last night. The movie, although not being oscar worthy, was fun to go to with the people i went there with. They made it cool. And then we played poker. Marilyn, although was only down to 3 green chips, came back and took it all. Wow - so cool ;)

Time to go finish that assignment I said I was gunna do like 2 hours ago - i'm outahere

~mendick

No comments:

Blog Archive