Monday, April 18, 2005

The one where I got a stare or two...

Now, I must admit, this is from yesterday. But - it's still worth talking about. It is really a minute detail of my life but let's examine it a bit closer. I was walking down o'hara street, trying to get into the old engineering hall to get up the hill a bit faster. but um, it was sunday - no dice with the locked doors. So I'm walking down the street, and i see this group of three people approach a car, and they start opening the doors to get in. And this girl, who looked to be about 25, with extremely dark eye makeup on, and a full set of braces, lined with dark black rubber bands, which tend to stand out (kind of like when i got green ones once -- it looked like i had lettuce stuck in my teeth for 2 months). Anyway, it wasn't the braces, it was the stare she gave me. It wasn't just a normal like, glance at me for a little longer than socially normal, but it was a look at me, and then proceed to turn her head as I walked by and continued watching me for a good 5 seconds after I had passed the car- which is a long time when you're getting started at. After I turned the corner, i checked to see if my hair was sticking up, or if i had like a giant booger hanging out of my nose or something, but nothing was found. Freaky deeky.

So i'm on the union patio - and there's a univeristy "tractor" on the grass next to it. And the guy that is manning said tractor decided to leave his oldies music coming from the radio on, when he left to go take a break. And oh baby, is that loud music. I can hear it through my head phones. It's not that I'm against oldies music, it's that i'm against not being able to think because of it.

Oh my God. weather.com sucks. Yesterday morning, the forecast for the next few days was, Sunny, Rain, Rain, Rain, Rain, Rain, Rain. Now, at 12:47 in the a-noon, it's sunny, sunny, rain, sunny, sunny, sunny, sunny. Good times.

Uh oh - glorified weather report blog. Danger will robinson, danger.

battery dying too

~mendy

No comments:

Blog Archive