Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The one where he "wasn't sick"...

So I'm feeling better. But, yesterday I was feeling kind of crappy, and so, being that 2 weeks had elapsed since the onset of my sickness, I called up the student health service and got me an appointment. So I went there, and to make a really long story, and like 4 doctors later (I think they were training) they decided that I had a virus, and my allergies made it suck worse. So I walked out of there with a giant ass prescription for allegra. 180 mg - the max. It didn't work when I was in 7th grade, but ya know what, I think another 150 mg of the stuff may just do the trick.

Just got finished cleaning the room... er, my side - tony's a pretty clean guy. Not too messy. But I just regained floorspace I had no idea existed. This is great. But - can I keep it this way? Probably not. Judging from previous history. Ya know, like the history that's already happened. Not the future history. Tough to judge from that shit.

In the process of cleaning the room, I pulled out a shipping box from underneath my bed. It had bubble wrap in it. Neither I, nor tony, could resist stomping on it. Ohh no - I layed it out, and he took half, while I got the other half. We proceeded to stomp, as if we were crushing grapes, until everyone last one of those bubbles were gone. Had anyone seen us from the outside, I cannot even begin to imagine what they thought we were doing. But it would most definitely be deemed homosexual in nature. most definitely. not that there's anything wrong with that.

Alright, writer's block. crap. must be due to this messed up weather. sunny, rainy, cold, warm. crrazyiness

Sobe Yourself

1 comment:

Eric Richie said...

you should get one of those shirts from the GLBT people that says "gay? fine by me", from what I hear you don't have to be gay to wear one... but it doesn't hurt

and what do you mean "keep it that way"? you have a week left, I would hope you could keep something clean for a week, if not who cares? it's just a week.

eric

Blog Archive