Saturday, April 02, 2005

The one where he missed bigelow bash.... again...

Yup - For the second year in a row, I've missed bigelow bash. I dunno why I missed it last year, but I wasn't here, that's for damn sure. In fact, I seem like I always miss cool "bigelow" events. Oh well - My parents are coming in right now. They said the weather sucked up north, cause there were like 30 cars off the road between crotchfester.. ehem, Rochester, and buffalo. that's a lot of freaking cars. They're coming down to see the originals concert that the pends are singing in too, so they get a chance to see us sing.

Anyway, I'm doing laundry right now, because i haven't in a really really long time -- ooops it's done - brb. (this element of "brb" is useless in blogspeak, i realize, but it's fun to do anyway)

kk back ;)

I think mr. blogger thinks i'm in a different time zone, as it thinks it's 10:25 in the am (when it's really 1:25 in the pm)

Anyway, I had a good night last night (thanks rachel for bringing me out ;) ), went to a party at Dan's fraternity, although dan wasn't there, i don't think.... i didn't see him - but he could have been in different places, as rachel suggested. Regardless of whether i saw dan or not, I had a great time. rachel's a pretty cool person to go party with ;)

So i'm gunna go finish up doing my laundry - sorry for a non-eventful and cool post, but while you are thinking about how much this one sucked, read the last one, and let me know what you think.

mendy out biznatches

No comments:

Blog Archive