Tuesday, April 05, 2005

The one where he lost his voice...

Yep - lost my voice. Shit. Concert's in like 4 days. Oh well - Maybe it'll come back. Maybe i'll be experienceing PHAT J.A.M. IX from the audience :( But anyway.... speaking of which....

The Pitt Pendulums present
PHAT JAM IX Concert
Friday, April 8th 7pm
Cathedral of Learning
Room G-24
FREE!!!!!

It'll be a good time for all - we're gunna sing a crapload of songs too - anddd it's FREE, as listed above.

i have social problems tonight - no, i mean, i have the class "social problems", not that I have social problems. i mean, you might think so, but don't tell me - that'll just make them worse - haha. we're getting our test back. i hope i didn't screw it up. that would make me very sad. but only for about 5 seconds, cause pends practice is after that. of course i probably won't be singing much - perhaps more "taking it all in" tonight.

Seeing as how I haven't done much today, I guess i don't have much to talk about, but i'll tell you, this whole "chill the fuck out" theory is really working for me. I'm excited about chilling out. I'm chilling out right now. It's great!

In other news, it's really nice outside, so i'm going to go back out to "catching some rays" outside pa hall on the grass. go postal service.

goodnight irene.

No comments:

Blog Archive