Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The one where he got them to break down....

And give me antibiodics! Yay - finally, after 3 weeks of dealing with random respitory problems, the health service prescribed me birth control pills. Oh wait, I mean antibiodics. Well, i mean, they're in little individual "pop-out" pouches for each pill, so they kinda look like birth control pills.

OH - and when I was there - not that it's a big deal for me, as I was getting antibiodics and a decongestant, but - those health service pharmacy people are soooooooooo LOUD. They can divulge as much info as they want about me to the other waiting room people, but I think that young girl who was being prescribed 2 packets of birth control pills didn't want the entire world to know that. "Ok, so these are the only two packs we have left right now in your type of pill, but that'll last you for a bit till we can get some in, [gives half winking eye look to girl] right?" I mean, wow. Maybe it wouldn't be embarassing to you, "but for me", [kafka] i think i would like a little privacy. In fact, my two favorite drug dealers informed me that it's against the hippa laws now to speak in a way that other people can hear you. So ha - I'm filing a complaint.

So my fingers smell like wing sauce. I went to quaker steak and lube with simon, eric, and some pends, and some heinz chapel choir people too. It was kind of them to let us (the latecomers) sneak in on their reservation - we pretty much got right in. Thanks anne and ken - Anyway - good wings - they're a bit rough on your intestines, but good. My favorite happen to be the "lousiana lickers." Sweet, with just enough kick to them to keep you on your toes.

In other news, i really want to go to a toy store and buy jenga. Not only do I want to hone my wood block pushing skills, but I need to make a "truth or dare" version of it. A jenga set, a sharpie, and a little imagination and it's gunna be hot. Nevermind the inspiration for this undertaking (*cough, drunken phone call, cough, random girl called me, cough, orgasm?, cough, simon, cough*)

Time to go write a paper on hairspray - ya know, blue hair and whatnot.

~mendick, matthew, t.
ssn: 077-98-3347

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

t. not d

Anonymous said...

Why not go two in a row? That's right, I'm back again commenting on the mindless ramblings of one matthew t. mendick (077-38-blah blah blah). It seems interesting to me that one would want to tell everyone what effect his meal had on his organs. But since that's what we're doing, I had some fruit punch the other day, and don't get me wrong, it was good, but my kidney (yes singular for all who don't know) was not quite fond of it, better go back to the drawing board on that one Hawaiian Punch people. And with that I end my attempt at turning my comments section in a mock blog. later all

Anonymous said...

hippa violation indeed! we'd get in so much trouble if we tried to pull that at rite aid...so what, they think that just because we're COLLEGE students they can just DISREGARD hippa like we don't matter or something?! huh?! ...*spaz over college students getting the shaft*...

tony, i like this trend. keep it up :-D

Blog Archive