Monday, April 25, 2005

The one where the upmc employee screamed...

I was dropping my car back off in the o.c. lot this morning, which as you might know, is where a lot of employees of the university and the hospitals park, as well as students. So i'm walking down the stairs, and i see some guy coming around the corner. He picks up his foot and looks at the bottom of his pants, and puts it down. I think nothing of it, but then he starts yelling, "Fuck! Fuck! ohhhh Shittt", and the like for about 2 minutes straight, as we both walk. And as he starts yelling, i remember something about what I saw when i looked at him a second ago. He wasn't looking at the bottom of his pants. He was looking at his two differently colored shoes. His right shoe was white, and his left was black. I think I'd probably be screaming if i went to work with two different colored shoes on too.

Last night, we all went to the union grill, which was fantastic. I learned that you can make butter... or at least get milk to coagulate with lemon juice. I also learned that half and half, when turned on it's side, does indeed spill, and will spill onto the floor if let be. I also learned that blank fortune tellers are much cooler than ones with words on them.

Later, I watched Spanglish. Contrary to popular opinion that adam sandler can't do dramas, i think he can. I particularly liked the part where he screamed before getting into the jeep, and then was an emotional mess while driving the nanny to the bus stop. I had a really good conversation too -- i haven't had a conversation like that in a while. Reallly excited about that. Thanks ;)

Time to head out - eating some chinese food and going to 4 square time

[random talking in sleep phrase] :-D

~mendick

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least that guy who wore one black and one white shoe didn't have on two left or two right shoes, that would suck. Outside of that, I tend to think (despite his apparent anger) that the guy did it for attention (perhaps he was going to give candy to anyone who noticed...). Anyone, seems as though I was the only one to not leave a comment on your blog mendick, well... now I have, and I hope you and everyone else appreciate it.

Matt said...

Indeed I do tony, Indeed I do.

Candy? Wtf is wrong with you.

Anonymous said...

yay for tony making a prov reference in mendy's blog comments!!! :-D :-D

and yes, your commenting is greatly appreciated by all ;-)

Blog Archive