Monday, June 27, 2005

The one where he made a confession...

Forgive me father for I have sinned, it's been a long fucking time since i've sat this close to a priest..... Anyway- here's my confession - And to be honest, i'm sitting in my car right now with my computer, so i can make this a dashboard confessional. No, i'm kidding. But seriously, i am.

No, that's stupid - for shizzle this time.

I bought a shirt that I thought I knew what it meant, but now i'm having second thoughts on it's true meaning. So let me show you:



my shirt, with a bewildered matt inside Posted by Hello

It says "GO LOCAL Sports Team and/or COLLEGE!"

Ok, so originally I thought it was just supposed to be like a multi-purpose shirt, kind of like if i was at a redwings game, i would be cheering for them via my shirt, because i'm at their game. If i was at a pittsburgh pirates game, i would then be rooting for them. anyway, here's where the question comes in. since it was on www.tshirthell.com i would imagine that it would be more.... riské than just a "multipurpose" shirt. Also, I seem to be getting looks from people. The ones you get when you're wearing an offensive shirt. Anyway.

I want you to comment and tell me what you think the shirt means, cause i sure as hell don't know anymore.

Thanks.

~The 98pxy $10,000 fugative

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nah, it's not offensive. just making fun of all those people who wear sports t-shirts. but that's not you. you never wear pitt shit around, right?

people just look at you funny because, well, you're a funny guy. what can i say

Anonymous said...

yeah, i'm with simon. those funny looks you get have always been there...you're just now noticing them.

=D

Matt said...

i never wear pitt shit. never. fuck school spirit.

oooh great steve, cause even though i didn't think i was displaying that message.... it's true! perfect.

claire, i'll always remember that funny look you gave me when you first met me ;) right back at ya sweetie.

go panthers!

Eric Richie said...

nothing left for me to add

Blog Archive