Thursday, May 12, 2005

The one where he witnessed an atrocity...

Yeah, atrocity's probably spelled wrong, but i don't care. I was sitting at a stop light at 2:15 in the morning at the corner of Kraig and route 96, and the light was about to turn green for me. The cop, who was speeding profusely in a 30 zone, came bustin on in, right through the now red light for him, and into bushnells basin. No lights, no nothing. Sheesh. I wish I could do that. Just a few minutes before that, my radar was going ape shiznizzle in the village of pittsford, over nothing - This really isn't about anything, sorry to dissapoint.

Now i'm eating rasinets and drinking a red bull before i go to bed. How smart is that? I've got some stuff to do, but who needs to be up for another 3 hours because I all of a sudden grew a set of wings? Get it? Ya know, like from the red bull commercial. It'll give you win.. ok, you get it? Really? You've seen that commercial? Now, based on that commercial, how likely would you say you are to buy red bull in the future? Very likely, probably likely, somewhat likely, not likely at all? Have any of your friends talked about that commercial? Based on that, how likely would you say your friends are to buy red bull? Very likely, probably likely, somewhat likely, not likely at all? Thanks for your time.

(I took a phone survey today for movies - They asked me questions about the movies and previews that i've seen, and what my friends have talked about and such. Hence the crazyness above.

You know what i'm excited about? Today, someone thought I was cool enough to send me an email, pretending to be ebay, and asking me for my credit card and account information. So, because they were so nice about it, and so obviously horrible at phishing (the act of sending email under the guise of someone legit, asking for personal / financial information), that I actually sent them my credit card number. Ya know, the one for the pnc bank account that has 4 dollars in it. So they can go absolutely wild with that.

I'm kidding, i didn't send them my shit. But i did laugh at how horrible the email was. They didn't even use pictures!

Goodnight and i'll see you in my dreams - that's right... you ;)

~Serving Size 1 Can

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your closing "serving size 1 can" was better than the rest of that post. you just talked about nothing, way to live up to your name man... ya know, cockeater ;-)

Anonymous said...

i think it's funny how you spelled "atrocity" right and "kreag" wrong. and how long have you lived in that area?!?!

Eric Richie said...

very interesting...

Blog Archive