Friday, May 27, 2005

The one where he put his hand in a toilet...willingly...

So i went to apply the obligatory 7 squirts of cologne this morning, when as i took off the cap, it slipped out of my freshly washed hands, and onto the counter, where it then bounced off with great force, into the nearest toilet bowl. So - i decided instead of reaching in there and getting it, i'd forget about it till the afternoon, when i really had to pee, so then, crossing my legs, i put my hand in the (clean water filled- sorry to dissapoint) toilet bowl to grab the culprit. I got it - first try - no problem. I did feel icky for 15 minutes after though.

Tonight was the night i fell asleep at the wheel. No, that's not true - although it is a good song by the barenaked ladies that nobody has heard of. No, I'm not saying you haven't heard of the barenaked ladies, but i don't think you've heard of that song. It wasn't a hit, but I like it. But - back to the point of me being really tired, and almost falling asleep at the wheel on the way home tonight. I went to javas with claire, graham, bayley, emily, and sam showed up at the end too - I had a good time, reminininiscing and such. Then I saw pat, john cannon, and christen. Woah - blast from the past - slightly awkward... but still ok. They're def up there on my "cool people to stay in contact with" list.

Try it - I dare you. TRY to wipe the smile off my face. You can't. Ha - told you. Wow, that punch hurt. Still smiling. (sorry simon/rachel - didn't mean to steal the "still smiling" thing from you - it's not a direct quote - just simply a description)

Things didn't really change tonight, but they did. It's really like just sort of a natural progression, if you will. And let me tell you - when things are natural and progressive, it's "kick ass" all the way. I like it. I like it a lot. I don't want that to change. I don't think it will. I'm glad.

I feel bad when i lie. It's kind of like, i realize i'm only putting off the telling of the truth until sometime in the future when i think it's more convenient. But no time will ever be more convenient than the present. So - i think that if in the future, i plan to procrastinate the truth, i think i should just nip that in the bud, and tell the truth. I think it would do my conscience a whole lot of good, as well as my blog. Seeing as how until I tell the truth, i can't really be totally honest here either. sorry guys - you don't get a 30 second rule.

*borrowing from livejournal*

Current Mood: ecstatic.

Current Music: computer fan.

Current State: looking like i went to sleep with a hanger in my mouth :-D <----(the "D" is the hanger)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww, you're allowed to be still smiling, i give you permission :)

Anonymous said...

ewwww...i'm never shaking your hand again

in other news, i wouldn't worry about it quite yet. there's still a lot of time left before you need to have that conversation. i wouldn't promise things you can't necessarily deliver, but there's no reason to cause unnecessary problems. (ok, so i took a guess at what you were talking about. you can fill me in later)

peace out, homie dizzle

Matt said...

sarah - seriously, update your fucking blog.

simon - bingo.

good idea - i should follow that advice

Anonymous said...

Hey look!! -> I have a hanger face too :-D ...and I've got a feeling that won't be changing anytime soon!

Anonymous said...

steve - that's why they call it eau de toilette. get it? i'm so witty...

penis

Matt said...

i like that it's not going away :)

steve - we should talk. i love you steve. by the way, my cologne CAP fell in the toilet, not the cologne itself. not quite as distgusting as once thought. but thanks anyway.

Tony said...

good call simon, nice job debugging that posting. and yeah mendick, we're all behind you on that one ;-)
oh and way to steal "still smiling" from simon and rachel... be original will ya? i'll thing you're turning into steve here (stealing everything from everyone else to make it your own). ok hope everyone has a great holiday weekend... oh you too mendick

Blog Archive