Monday, May 30, 2005

The one where he became a tool of the conglomerate...

yeah, that's a lie. I'm not a tool. hahaha. but - i did buy a blogger shirt. it looks cool, and extremly geeky which is a line i like to walk. I think i'll actually draw out a line on my driveway with chalk, and write "geeky" on one side, and "cool" on the other. Then i'll walk it.

I'm having some people out to the cottage tonight. I'm actually a little scared something's going to get broken to be quite honest. But hopefully not.

I saw a lot of my family yesterday. That was fun - I haven't seen them in a long time, so of course, it was entertaining. My cousins couldn't stop fishing. That's all they wanted to do. They broke for like 2 min to wolf down a kabob, and went back out there. Crazy kids.

On friday night, i went to go play beer pong at my friend dave's appt on park ave. I love that appartment. It's so cool. And there's so much beer there. Claire and her bro came to play as well. His first night in rochester and playin beer pong! gotta love it. Claire's brother mike bought us beer for the next day as well. That whole experience was fun cause he was so excited about buying beer for underagers again.

speaking of the next day, there was a cookout at duncans that claire, her brother, and I attended. That was a good time, let me tell you. We drank the beer mike got us, as well as ate ribs that duncan bought from the public market. Great place by the way - 30 dollars gets you 3 racks of ribs. wow. duncan graham bayley and i all argued about how it they were supposed to be cooked, but in the end, duncan won. i guess he was the one with the magic tongs.

Then we saw the third star wars movie. I don't know whether it was just that i'm not that into starwars, or i was tired, but i snoozed for a good bit of that thing. the seats in the webster lowes are indeed comfy though - they acutally recline back! very cool. very ahead of their time.

aight, i have to run - gotta go get stuff set up.

~Ticket 0738 at the early bird special parking downtown

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mendick? a tool?? never! i can't belive you would say such a thing, matt. frankly, i'm disappointed.

tool.

Eric Richie said...

remember when you bought those 20 livstrong bracelets and told me to join the ranks of the tool? yeah...

I'd have to agree with simon on this one

Anonymous said...

wow! you've got some jackass friends there, matt! ...but no doubt honest. jjjkkk You aren't a tool. A little dorky, yes. But dorky works...actually, it's preferable! =D

Tony said...

stop reading this tool's blogs and read mine instead http://everyonesaidishouldmakeone.blogspot.com/

Blog Archive