Wednesday, March 09, 2005

The other one where...

...The kid screwed up. He set out to write a blog about "things" that were unbeknownst to him, and has yet to write really much of anything. But he's got nothing. Absolutely nothing. So the kid has decided to snap the fuck out of it. He realizes that this blog is nothing special, and it's absofuckingly nothing different that the other one he used to write in. He doesn't have things to talk about - well, if he does ever, he'll just talk about them. As himself, like every other normal person. Amanda was right - it's not different than anyone elses'. Anyway... [snaps out of 3rd person crap]

So yeah, I'm sick. I don't mean to bitch, but this has really sucked. Not only was this break destined to suck in the first place for another reason :( but on top of it, me and the commode are bestest buddies. Enough with this annoying "wahhh I'm sick, give me pity" - on to the good stuff.

I went to hang out with Simon yesterday, and he's like "dude, we should go play ddr" and I'm like "dude you're right." <- it went just like that too. Anyway, so we drive to the "clubhouse" in Henrietta - and uh, they're closed Monday-Thursday, and being that the day we were there fell into that range of days, the doors were locked. So being that Simon didn't have his "handy dandy internet, handy" (wow dude), we were S.o.l. for the moment. Then he had the brilliant idea of going to the Henrietta public library to hop on the good ol' net. So we get there, and realize we need a library card. Both of ours are in the burgh. So, I decide to pay the dollar and get a new one. But guess who had late fees for returning "The Life and Times of J.D. Salinger" from junior year of high school. Yup, me. Anyway, so I paid the whopping 5 dollars and 30 cents to right my wrongs, and got my card. Anddd then it doesn't work on the computers, cause apparently, it didn't go into effect yet (and after trying to many times, it locked me out of the system.... anyhoo). So then we see the computer marked "filtered," which apparently doesn't require a username. So, logging on to DDRFREAK.com, we find that there's one at RIT. Well, we make the hike out there, swim out way through the concrete abyss to the game room, and find that the machine is out of order. Crap. Strike 2 (but since it was getting late, it was kinda like strike 3) and left. So that was what we did for like 3 hours. It was a good time, regardless of what you might be thinking.

So today, I went out to lunch with Rich, my old buddy from middle school, at the Dinosaur BBQ (I know, good place to go when you're having stomach problems- oops, oh well, no biggie). We got some catching up done, I got to ride in his new Mini, which was hot, for the record, and ate some high quality meat as well. Then he drove me to the VW dealer to pick up my car, which was getting all fixed up, cause it broke. (the check engine light has been on since last semester sometime, around the time of the penn state tour trip.... yikes!)

So now I'm sitting on the couch watching old episodes of friends (which is kinda funny, cause I start these things with friendsesque titles). My parents and sister left to go to a "college night" that my sister won't pay attention to (don't get me wrong- I didn't listen either) and now I'm wishing that I took Simon up on his dinner invite, cause it sounded really good, although still probably a good decision not to go, as I almost puked up tonight's dinner here at home. That would be quite the mood-killer. I can just see it now: "Thanks dude, this food is really goo...[bleaghhhhhhh] good." But anyway, I think I'll lay down now, and perhaps take a little nap. I didn't get much sleep last night, as I refused nyquil, thinking I could make it on my own. Big mistake.

Well if you made it this far, thanks for reading, hopefully you're interested, although as I was going to try to entertain before, I'm not gunna try it, hopefully my stuff is good enough "as is."

I'm out - Have a good break everyone, be it this week, or next, make it a good one. C-ya

No comments:

Blog Archive