Monday, March 21, 2005

The one where he wrote a wedding toast...

Yep - I wrote a wedding toast. Nobody's getting married - well, I mean, maybe they are. But like, not yet or something. Well anyway, I feel pretty good about it actually. I gave it today, in public speaking class, which is why I feel pretty good about it, because that speech went well. I got a B on the last one, which is fine, but not so good, given that the lowest grade was a B-, and everyone else got A's.... so uh yeah, maybe this one will bring my grade up. I mean, I'm not complaining, but yeah I am. It's a B, but it's like a D on a regular curve.... oh well - Anyway, so I want someone to guess who I wrote the speech about. Like leave them here. Or IM me or something. It should really only take like one guess, but if it takes more, hey whatever.

So we sang at this church Easter pageant/play/modern music extravaganza which was amazing. We performed on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night already, and we'd always left after we were done on Fri and Sat, but last night (sunday) we stayed for the whole thing. And Damn, I was impressed. I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't that - What they did, was absolutely....just great. We sang this song "to zion" by lauren hill, which was then done by Upenn off the beat, then someone arranged it for the pends (I don't remember who did that- sorry :( ) But anyway, we did a great job too, don't get me wrong, but these congregation members, were like "woah". Anyway, we have to go do it again on Friday of this week, so if you can get there and watch it, it's great. Although I don't think I can give you a ride, because I somehow end up with like 4 people in my backseat, which I feel bad about, but they don't seem to mind all that much, so hey, hope it's not too bad for you, if you're reading this, and get stuck in my back seat.

On Friday night, I had quite the good time - I went out with Paul and Dave to paul's friend's apartment on s. bouquet - Sweet apt, btw - They had their own bar, which is like... "cool man, realll cool" (west side story) So I had a bit to drink then - I guess I must have, because I was drinking warm beer by the end of the night, that tasted fine, which normally, as you may know, tastes like crap. Anyway, good times with you guys - paul had an especially good night, or so we're guessing, as dave and I left without him ;)

Now I'm in the cathedral writing this, after giving my speech, and contemplating about how "high" my hair is today. Tony and Sarah and emily (sarah's friend), all of whom I ate breakfast with this morning commented on my hair. It is apparantly "high," which is cool. I guess I'm going for the whole "Zach Braff" look lately, so expect some seriously "high" hair. Yeah, I know you all care about my hair. The latest wired magazine had a term for this kind of blog entry. I don't remember the term, but it's definition is "A blog entry of little or no relevance to the people that will read it" Sooo, when I get to that point, I should stop. I should stop before that, but I never do.

Anyway, 4 square tonight. I'm freaking excited - It's gunna be OUTSIDE (spring's coming - and although I didn't do much boarding this winter, I'm EXCITED for the nice weather)

Seacrest OUT

No comments:

Blog Archive