Sunday, March 27, 2005

The one where that guy rose...

Haha yeah, Happy Easter everyone! It's easter morning, and if I were at home, I would be "cheersing" my parents and sister with a piece of hard boiled egg saying "Voistny Voskres!" (Indeed he has!) to my father's saying of "Chrystos Voskres!" (Christ is Risen!). Go Ukes! Anyway, maybe I'll teach the Edmond's a little Ukrainian while I'm celebrating with them this morning (make them think I know more Ukranian than I actually do.... - that little phrase is pretty much it).

We're gunna go to church with them this morning - which should be very interesting - I've never been, and what better time than on Easter to experience it right? Plus, we made him sit through Easter Vigil last year, which was, very cool for me, but I don't think Tony really got the jist of what a Catholic mass is really about... But that's ok.

Shorter postings? Sure - I'll end it here - not that anyone is reading it, but that's ok.
Happy Easter everyone! :)

No comments:

Blog Archive