Friday, March 25, 2005

The one where he got sucked up by a game...

Yeah - It's like the folks at "not pron" gave the "beam me up scottie" call to the large european man in the basement, because I've been sucked up by this game called "not pron." Not pron is, as simon's profile calls it a "crazy go nuts logic game." It really is though - basically, there are levels for you to get through (each new webpage is a level) and you have to think of different ways to get to the next level. Some levels you have to change the URL slightly, or largly, and sometimes there's a username and password you have to figure out. I'm on level 38 right now, and I just can't hack it. But - I didn't get to 38 without a little help. There's a "walkthough" forum at this website which is nice. There's a few others out there if you just search on google. Anyway, it's an amazing brain workout, and if you work at it, it'll give you quite the sense of accomplishment.

Some people who have tried not pron have said the following:

"well I know what will be taking up my time for the next few days" ~nikki

"That was a dumb one - how were we supposed to get that?" ~peter

Well anyway - some of them are so incredibly hard it's tough to believe someone actually figured them out without help. BUT regardless - it's a good time.

just check out www.notpron.com to start!



In other news, I have a hole in the knee of my pants, and I'm really pissed off about it.

I have so many other things to say, but apparantly my posts are too long - so I'll leave it there

cockeater prime's father

No comments:

Blog Archive