Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Snow Plows...

I have a few thoughts at the moment:

I am glad I started drinking two beverages: beer, and coffee, for the following reasons:

Beer: There are so many different varieties that can constantly be tasted and sampled, and liked and disliked and compared and critiqued - it's sort of like wine, except for the fact that they taste completely different, in case you didn't already know that.
(Additionally: There is a really great place for beer near my apt - how I did not know about this place with roughly 1 billion beers on tap and in bottles (Sharp Edge Beer List) )

Coffee: I like it strong, and I like it black. And while I used to only be able to drink coffee with cream and sugar, my trip to Europe (see the past like, um, 100,000 posts) got me drinking black espresso, and so the logical extension of drinking that hot heroin-like substance, is black coffee.
Reasons I like black coffee:
  • It is soooo much easier just to pour a cup of coffee and begin drinking it without finding the cream and the sugar, and getting the right mix just the way you like it. In addition, if someone gets you a cup of coffee, you don't have to hope they get your proper proportion of coffee:sugar:cream right. (not to mention the fact that some people might mistake milk for cream - um, wrongo, bubba)
  • It is one of the best... Snow Plows..... out there.... :-D
    • (where snow = precipitation of the colon)
Alright, well, back to the grind at my internship - one of the interns just completed doing what I had been trying to do for dayyys and could not figure out. And she claims not to be a techy! Sheesh - one upped again.

From my cubicle at Level(3) Communications, on my 3rd cup of coffee of the day (haven't been eating well lately, obviously)
- Matt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no one cares about your colon...not even me. :-)

Tony said...

further proving that in some instances hot and black is simply better ;-)

Blog Archive