Tuesday, September 27, 2005

holy autunmal equinox batman

It's almost like the person in charge of the weather paterns was like, "hmm... i think i'd like to squeeze a few more death incuring hurricanes out of my ass, so i'll leave the summer thing going a bit longer than usual.... yeah, that could be fun. oh, the transition is supposed to be smooth? fuck that, let's throw'em right into fall." well, ok, maybe not just like that, but damn close. it was like months and months of 85 and sunny days, and now we're into just barely making it to 70 days. i'm not complaining - i like this weather. but, i do wish it was a bit more.... gradual. anyway.

I have some screenshots of microsoft windows vista (codename longhorn) for you. It's pretty cool. Check out this shot of me writing this entry:


Don't ask me how i have this software.... i'm not really sure either. Anyway. Enough about that.

Anyway, I have a lot of work to accomplish right now, so I'm gunna go do that. yeah, me work, i know, i know, stunning, stunning. enough.

-matt

1 comment:

Eric Richie said...

uhh steve, it's sooo trying to be a MAC! c'mon now, brushed metal windows with aqua blue buttons?... seriously... anyway I played with it, don't let mendick fool you, I was not impressed... AT ALL, it was XP with different colors and a slightly different interface, other than that it was all the same, nothing screamed "I"M BETER THAN I USED TO BE", in fact I thought some of the new stuff was pretty weak and underwhelming, also very inconsistent in spots (yes, yes I know it's still a beta...) but like I said, this guy isn't very impressed, I think they should market it as "Windows XP Service Pack 3"

Blog Archive