Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The one where he was in pain...

I hurt so bad. I hurt sooooo bad. I can't believe how much pain I'm in right now. I ache all over, and I can't stand it anymore - i think i need heroin or morphine or something. I bet you can't even guess what put me in such a state, can you. well, i'll tell you.

I did 41 pushups this morning (36 until my arms collapsed, and 5 more after i rested, with my face pressed against the floor)

Sarah says "it's good pain."

How on earth can this be good pain.

Oh well - anyway, now i'm watching "tommy lee goes to college" - it's funny cause he has absolutely no idea what's going on. He's even failing band practice. he was the drummer of motley crue. wowwwww.

My favorite part of the show so far, has been that he brought in his "interior designers" and pimped out the whole room. It's a hot dorm room, but he also does no work. i mean like he does NO Work. less than i do!


so cockeater double prime is now up and running. i bought a computer from one of my coworkers, and it's damn sweet. it's also going to be the wireless access point's dhcp server so there's wireless in the area. if you happen to be hanging around building C of bouquet gardens, and you find "cockeaterdubprime" as a SSID, you know it's me - go ahead and connect - just don't download tooo much - or anything illegal.

anyway - i'm gunna pull a tony and go watch law and order

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

41?!? that's 959 less than normal! : (

Matt said...

I know, I know, but my tolerance for phyiscal activity has dropped as of recently, so you shouldn't try to get me to do exercise.

Anonymous said...

oh i'll give you an exercise ; )

Anonymous said...

boo fuck blogging boo

Anonymous said...

Cockeater is alive...ITS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric Richie said...

first let me say after spending 8 years as a drummer that playing in THE band is nothing like playing in A band, you actually have to read music and such, there's a huge difference

good luck working the wireless thing, we've got it but it's locked down triple tight (unlike what I'm sure you plan on doing) as the resident resnetter just be careful dude, I already know one of the people getting raped up the ass by "the man" for messing up, don't make it 2

Blog Archive