Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The one where new assholes were ripped...

Well I didn't get a new asshole. And i didn't rip anyone a new asshole. But i witnessed someone getting a new asshole. And it was fabulous.

As you know, my family came this weekend. They're gone now, most of them, and only the cool ones remain. So the other ones that came in are from chicago and cleveland (ok, the cleveland ones are cool too, it's really only the chicago ones i'm talking about) - the four kids, 2 of which are nuts. The two girls are pretty nice, but the two boys are jackasses.

My cousin donny brought all kinds of electronic equipment with him to come visit. He's got a bunch of game systems (3 in all) and a laptop. My other cousin, named chris, was playing with his stuff, and not being very kind to it at that. So every time donny would be like, "hey chris, careful with that" or "hey chris, don't do that," chris would always reply with some dickish comment like "dont' worry donny, nobody's going to die, it's fine, you need to chill out" - he's trying to act all cool about it, when he's fucking with donny's shit. i'da fucking decked the kid. he's at that stage where he's getting older (and his voice is dropping - which is hilarious by the way) and he thinks he can do a whole bunch of shit that he can't do. he's like 13, and he wanted to drive the boat, and was like giving me crap about not letting him do it, and shit like that.

when we got him on a tube, i flew him for a loop. i have this cool little manuever (that i learned from claire actually.... thanks!!!) that gets the kid off every time. and he was hurting afterwards too. i wwas pretty pleased with myself.

Oh right - asshole ripping.

So, being that these kids have absolutly no regard for anyone else's property, they were constantly eating shit, and leaving it wherever they went. so when my mom found halfeaten hershey's bars and tipped over cans of pop stashed underneath the ottoman upstairs, she flipped to my aunt. she really let her have it - it was funny seeing my aunt backpeddling (the normally very strong woman turned into a "yes woman" very quickly) - there must be something very scary about a woman vehemently protecting her carpet.

i'd be scared.

and i was only watching.


in other news, i took a 2 hour nap today. do you have any idea how good that felt?

damn eric for sending me this thing called "crimson room" - cause i can't figure it out, and its also giving me the heeby geebys. ya know, the heebly geebly......sss.. (strong bad reference)

http://www.fasco-csc.com/works/crimson/crimson_e.php

do you ever get that feeling when you don't eat for a while? like, the lack of sugar and such? my dad calls those the heeby geebys.

so now, the next time you havne't eaten for a while, and you feel those, you can be like "hey, i have the heeby geebys" and when someone asks you what that means, you can be like "mendick's dad calls them that." and they can be like "ohhhhh"

anyway, it's time for bed. i'm tired

let's play it by ear!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah, there's nothing quite like watching family get ripped a new asshole. i can just imagine your mom flipping a shit about that, too. wish i could've watched ;)

so long, my asshole-less friend

Anonymous said...

http://www.milkandcookies.com/links/12619/

Eric Richie said...

first let me say good call steve on viridian room

ok, now back to mendick's post

I love watching people get reamed out as well, as long as it isn't you it's usually hilarious (although sometimes it's still funny when it happens to you), btw, good job on making a coherent post this time, I think I speak for most of us when I say that it's much nicer to be able to follow along with your thoughts and ramblings rather than sit here and think "what the fuck did I just read?!?!?" (there's always gotta be 1 person to disagree, I mean it's a law or something)

keep up the good work dude

Eric Richie said...

steve I take back what I said, it might be a better game if it were actually in ENGLISH, right now I have no clue what it's doing because I don't read japanese...

Eric Richie said...

nm, found it in english and beat it, now working on "Mystery of Time and Space": http://www.albartus.com/motas/

Matt said...

you guys are point and click losers, ya know that? oh steve, i did finish it before i finised the post, but i didn't mention that at the end. it made me stay up a full 45 min longer than i wanted to. eh, who needs sleep when there's a gift shop in your office building that sells red bull, AND, the lady that owns the shop doesn't charge you tax either.

oh, and sarah - i'm going to pretend i didn't see that last comment you made.

Blog Archive