Wednesday, June 08, 2005

The one where he was daring, and blogged from work...

Sitting in the work room, air conditioning bellowing from the air pipes above me, I sit and blog. Outside it's "frickin hot" degrees, and getting warmer. Humid too! But i'm sure you all know that.

For a little wrap up, I got my car cleaned. It smells less like ass and funk, but i think that's perhaps from me getting used to it. So - i think that when i get a chance, i need to shampoo the hell out of the carpet in the trunk. Anyway - for the time being, it smells like "new car," which is exciting.

I did not give my room an overhaul. And um, I don't think my mom knows yet. So it's kind of like a waiting time bomb until she finds out. And when she does, she's going to freak. So maybe i should do that. Soon.

I left my keys and my wallet at the cottage yesterday. So um, i don't have those today. Although i was able to find a spare key, and some money so i can pay for parking and such today. Speaking of yesterday - i went out with my sister on the jetski - oh man, you'd think you'd get away from all of the allergens that are on the land, out on the water - but um, no- you don't. By the time we were done, both me and my sister were "crying" (tears pouring out of our eyes), sneezing, snotting, and just all around feeling like shit from all the crap that was in the air. it was almost silly looking.

You know how excited I am that that picture is on the internet? lol, you guessed it - very excited. you all know how i like to divulge information way past the point of anyone ever wanting/needing to know, so a picture simply accentuates a really great story. yup - me in a newspaper. doesn't get any better than that.

Of course, it was funny when eric said he saw me in the newspaper, i got all excited cause i thought he meant i was mentioned or something in a newspaper. i even google newsed myself to see what he was talking about. but he was simply refering to me... in the newspaper.

eww. i just sneezed all over the floor. that's frickin distgusting.

peace out from the wonderful world of abstracting.

TAG

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha you thought you were in the newspaper! why would YOU be in the newspaper??? what have you done that's so important you'd make it in there? =D

p.s.you're cute

Eric Richie said...

dude, I can't believe you google newsed yourself in the 10 seconds it took me to clarify that I meant wearing a newspaper rather than actually being written about

what a nerd... (j/k)

... or am I?

Matt said...

lol claire!!! i don't know what made me think i was that special.

fine. TAG

and yes eric, i am a nerd. but more specifically, a dork.

Matt said...

ps.. you're cute too, for calling me cute after MAKING FUN OF ME ;)

Anonymous said...

Sarah isn't in the newspaper, but she IS in the dictionary under "Bitch". Quite impressive.

TAG

(ha sarah!)

Matt said...

grrrrr. fine - no more flirting.

sarah, look - i'm a genius. i need my space messy because it's inspiration for my fabulous ideas. like cockeater prime. or taking pictures of myself with a stick of sugar in my hat, on a webcam. or who can forget me walking around with that WiFi detector telling everyone that "oh my God - you've got wireless internet emitting from your head!!!"

all of these amazing occurances that have helped the world in numerous ways, all stem from my ability to never find anything.

:-P

and just for S&G...

Gross (TM, Claire)

Matt said...

hahahaha gotcha!

awww you're so cute when you txt me

:-D

Matt said...

:-D

awww sarah, don't feel bad that we just "tag"teamed your ass. in fact, be happy that it was in the blogosphere and not in real life... or maybe you'd like that... ;)

Eric Richie said...

I agree with sarah, comment flirting is obnoxious, I mean seriously I think I'd rather stick a splintered ruler down my throat...

Matt said...

Dude, i think that's the most emo thing i think i've ever heard you say. better yet - i think that's the most emo thing i think i've ever heard. period.

Tony said...

the only thing better than mendick in a newspaper, is mendick OUT of a newspaper ;-) ooo la la (sarah,TM). oh and steve's bitch slap of your now 17 comments rocked! and since you all are famished due the shortage of tony's blog posts i will give you a little something to carry you all over... "until next time..."

Eric Richie said...

simply making a point, and we looked this up remember? no tears involved therefore not quite emo

Matt said...

Hey steve - 3 of the comments are yours! quit participating in the "chat room" you just made fun of! ha!.

i don't care who you are, sticking a broken ruler down your throat is emo. and also - if you did happen to stick a broken ruler down your throat, you would be crying. that shit would hurt.

yes, trademark. duh.

Blog Archive