Saturday, May 14, 2005

The one with the "Friday the 13th Miracle"...

Currently, I am witnessing a miracle. It's raining like a mo-fo out there, and the cable tv is out. Ok, no big deal - conan is covered in snow. But, my internet comes over the cable lines.... and the cable's out.... Now, i don't care what you say, this has never happened before, nor will it ever again, therefore, it's a miracle.

In other news, I have a steady job again. Public abstract called my mom back (yeah, kind of cheap getting my mom involved with the whole thing, but they deal with her anyway, so why not for this too?) and said hey, yeah, we'll take him for 3 days a week. So i start wednesday. I also have to tell brian i can't do shit for him during the day w-f, but that's ok - he needs as much as he can get.

So standing in line once again for me. Maybe i'll have more responsibility this year. Maybe not. I wouldn't mind if i didn't. Or if i did.

I called the sunglass hut today (before i found out about public abstract) and asked them if they had had a chance to look over my application. The guy that was leaving, and opening the position for others, apparantly found a place to live. That's such a bullshit reason. Seriously, i think she's got that written on a piece of paper - "If applicant calls, read this load of shit:" wow, bitter about something that doesn't even matter?

C.T.F.O. mendick - (chill the fuck out)

Good call, board of directors of my life :-D

Current mood: chilling, i promise
(woah, stole that)


~"I'll take the 50/50 regis"
"Sorry mendick 50/50 does not exist in the cell phone version of millionaire"
"50/50 sucked anyway regis"
"yes it did"
"50/50 has always, and will forever, suck balls. nobody likes the 50/50"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so am i to assume that i have the honorable title of being on the board of directors of your life? that certainly seems fair, since you ARE in control of my life, after all :-P

Anonymous said...

That's right mendick me and my 100 million dollars can do anything with your life I find necessary... take care buddy

Eric Richie said...

I guess that would also put me on the board since I've given the call for ctfo on many occasions, I still don't think it was a miracle, it was obviously just magic, and yes, 50/50 did suck, they only ever took away the 2 answer that were most obviously wrong and left you with the 2 that you were trying to decide between anyway

Matt said...

wow guys - indeed you all are on the board of directors. lol, and you can go screw yourself mr 100 million dollars. we don't need you. i'm just that good of a doctor.

what i'm trying to figure out, is why house wasn't on the board himself. his buddy was, but house, the most amazing doctor in the hospital, isn't. maybe he didn't want to be because he just didn't care. good answer mendick!

And steve - i don't understand what kind of truman show power trip you are on, but it needs to stop. now. i am the emperor, [better pause] mother fucker.

Blog Archive