Friday, April 22, 2005

The one where she didn't actually have blue hair...

Went to see hairspray tonight - Wow, what a production. They did an amazing job. I think I'm going to have to write a paper on it now to grab a bit of extra credit. Maybe that will justify me skipping a class to go see it. Although, as steve and me expressed to rachel, the main character doesn't have blue hair in the play, and we were upset by that. She has it on the posters and on the program... why not the show!? Nuts! But other than the blue hair fiasco, things were really cool. I went with steve, roho, rb, and 2 of rb's friends. Me and steve felt like pimps. And, as we figured out later, pimpin ain't easy, but it sure is fun. And, we also found out, that since I offered sexual favors to barrett for giving us a ride back to pitt, the only pimp was steve, since i was also offering services.

I hope everyone liked the post from yesterday - it wasn't much of a post if you haven't taken ochem, but if you have, I have heard, that it was entertaining. I am also apparantly never allowed to take ochem.. ever. Which I'm ok with. no biggie.

I'm leaving pitt, after my sophomore year, in a week and 2 days. I don't know if that's scary to anyone else, but it is to me. 2 of the 4 years of college have passed. in a flash. Go freshman year, right marilyn? haha, it's gunna be awesome next year - i'm soooo excited. Which is why i'm kind of excited to leave, so i can come back sooner. But i'm really not excited to leave, because.... well, i like it here, with the people here. I've decided that i'm leaving on the sunday after finals, to give me a day of rest and relaxation, and chilling before i make the trek (and pack all my shit into the car) back to rochester. It's gunna be tough leaving this time, it really is. It saddens me. But - it'll be ok. Optimism! ;)

Captain O, with an OH underfoot, signing off.

2 comments:

Eric Richie said...

sad indeed...

*begin shameless plug for my own blog*

one of many things I'll be touching upon in my upcoming year end retrospective so read my blog too!

*end shameless plug*

but yes, next year is going to kick a ton of ass

Anonymous said...

yeah, it is scary how this year has gone by so freaking fast. i'm kinda sad too, but then again i get to come back in a week...you should come visit so i don't get lonely down here!

Blog Archive